The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Are you bored about continuous slides validations with different levels?
Do you want to lead customer engagements independently?
Have you have a passion for Change Management, relating with People and explaining complex concepts with simplicity?
Do you love discussing business strategy and helping your customers execute their strategy with our Execution Management System solution?
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
As we expand into the Benelux market, we are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager who can turn every customers' Process Mining journey into a success story.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- ...own and develop a portfolio of circa 15-30 Enterprise customers
- ...be accountable for retention, adoption and upsell
- ...deliver and communicate value for our customers, throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- ...be responsible to define success plans, support change and help your customers achieve their desired outcomes out of using Celonis
- ...actively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization (including C-Level), through different dedicated touchpoints
- ...develop a deep understanding of the customer needs and use cases in order to ensure the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve the customer's business goals
- ...own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as Adoption Workshops, QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and support implementations, driven by our internal Consulting teams or external partners
- ...own the renewal forecast for your Book of Business and actively monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- ...serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- ...actively drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- ...have 3+ years of relevant experience as a Customer Success Manager within the SAAS industry OR as a Consultant (ideally in IT projects, such as Change Management, etc...) working with large Enterprise customers
- …have strong communication skills
- ...can easily understand and break down complex business processes
- …have strong business acumen and ideally already an understanding of different industries, their processes and key KPIs
- ... are capable of building and navigating long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- …are looking for a solution that you can push with passion and drive
- ...are passionate about making customers successful
- ...are self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- ...have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, verbally and in writing in Dutch & English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.