The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Teamlead, Customer Value. As we expand into the DACH market, we are looking for a Teamlead Customer Value Management leading a small team of Customer Value Managers within a specific Industry Vertical (Financial Services & Insurances and/or Virtual Goods & Processing or Production/Discrete Manufacturing) to turn every customers' Process Mining journey into a success story helping our customers to generate tangible outcomes.
You and your team are the face of the Customer Value Function accountable for the whole customer journey securing the retention and growth of your customer portfolio While managing the Customer Value team you will be also proactively driving cross-functional alignment and collaboration between sales, services, pre-sales, support and product in service to customers and partners. You personally will get involved building executive relationships with the largest customers in your industry cluster within the DACH region. If you are an entrepreneur with a passion for customer success and value realization around customer outcomes this is a game-changing opportunity to be a key leader in one of the fastest growing companies in subscription software.
As a Team Lead / Director, Customer Value, you will:
- Have at least 6 – 9 years background in Management/Strategy Consultancy role focused on qualitative and quantitative value generation
- Are an experienced leader in managing a customer success or consultancy organization in disciplinary capacity with demonstrated success on high-value customer accounts and an excellent track record of creating strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record of successfully taking the lead in recruiting, onboarding, developing and continuously coaching a high performing team of consultants
- Ideally have experience in a fast paced Software as a Service (SaaS) environment being accountable for the success, retention and growth of SaaS solutions at customers ranging from SMEs to large corporations
- Have experience in running digital transformation programs and guide the customer on how to leverage the implemented solution across their entire organization to achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- Are able to articulate a market tailored business strategy, develop business processes and conceptualize new services according to the need of your customers to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Are an inspirational leader and create a vibrant, inclusive culture that inspires people to do their best work.
- Have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written in German and English.
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.