At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Product Manager,
As a Product Manager for our Supply Chain Execution applications, you will collaborate with your colleagues in product and engineering to define and drive services for our Execution applications. An Execution App is a built-for-purpose solution created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. The app leverages capabilities across the Celonis EMS technology stack to provide persona-specific user interfaces for each level of the organization. Your responsibility will be to ensure the understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings but also build a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to general availability.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking, and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- ... have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering) or a comparable education
- ... have 7+ years of experience with supply chains of various industries and knowledge about corresponding use cases and challenges
- ... have 4+ years of experience in SaaS product management, software development or a related area
- …have successfully managed the development of a software solution including identifying market demand, defining features and functional requirements, design, and development of the solution as well as enablement and support of go-to-market
- ... have entry level experience in SQL, python or similar and would like to grow your skills while developing a solution on our low-code platform
- ... are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ... have a proven track record to build long lasting customer relationships and a scalable go to market within a rapidly growing organization
- ... have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ... have very good English skills
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: The Intelligent Business Cloud
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.