The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that, we need you!
As a Product Engineer in our Product Management team, you will be responsible for the front-end and back-end developments of the future of Celonis’ Execution apps in the domain of Process Mining. The Product Engineer is responsible for developing Execution Apps on top of our EMS platform to create solutions focused on business process optimization. You will apply our powerful process mining engine to build process understanding, leverage ML capabilities to identify execution gaps, and apply our automation engine to solve execution gaps.
An Execution App is a purpose- built solution created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. The app leverages capabilities across the Celonis EMS technology stack to provide persona-specific user interfaces for each level of the organization.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking? Are you a hands-on doer? Are you passionate about creating tech products that solve real life issues? Read on!
- ...have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics) or a comparable education
- ...have 3+ years of professional experience working in a Big Data environment
- ...have strong experience in SQL and database querying
- ...Ideally, have previous experience in YAML and Python programming languages
- ...have a good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle,)
- ...love converting problems into solutions
- ...are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ...are as strong communicator, fluent and comfortable working and presenting in English
- ...will give you the chance to drive your own career development with the possibility of growing into a Product Management role, develop your technical capabilities in Data Engineering or even explore other relevant business areas
- ...work in a full Agile environment applying the latest methodologies and using the most up-to-date Big Data technologies
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength-finder test
- ...offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: The Execution Management System
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.