The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Product Manager.
The newly introduced Celonis Knowledge Models aim to simplify the building of intelligent applications in our Studio. They offer a single point of access to the data available in our EMS platform and at the same time allow us to put the data into context by storing interlinked descriptions and definitions of business entities, such as records, KPIs, filters or also abstract concepts like execution gaps. They ensure that a single definition is applied to ensure that users are building on the same foundation and can trust and understand the data.
As the Product Manager for the Celonis Knowledge Models, you will closely collaborate with a set of diverse stakeholders, both within and outside of the Celonis organization, to build outstanding products that our customers love and end-users enjoy.
In this role, you will shape the product vision and roadmap for the Knowledge Models and how they support the build of applications in our Celonis Studio and proactively work towards transforming that vision into reality. You will ensure that we have a scalable approach in place to become a knowledge hub for process expertise along with a delightful UI to create, browse and use knowledge. Your success will result in increased adoption of knowledge models via usage of analyses and applications.
Do you enjoy embracing a vision and turning it into reality, all while applying and developing your peer-leadership and upwards-leadership skills to convince others to join forces to bring ideas to life? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions?
- ...have a Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) or a comparable education
- ...have 3+ years’ of professional experience creating and designing databases, BI or data products such as data modeling or knowledge graphs. This could be as a product manager/owner or data scientist/analyst etc
- ...have experience in enterprise software development
- ...are capable of taking abstract data, technology trends, solutions, and present them to a business audience
- ...are familiar with end-to-end product lifecycle and methodologies, programming languages, databases, design and prototyping tools
- ...are fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.