The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a a Global Benefits Manager (m/f/d). In this role you will be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team, owing, building and driving benefits programs across all of Celonis’ international locations. Reporting to the global Head of Compensation & Benefits, a successful candidate will be responsible for leading change across all benefit programs, ensuring they are market leading and scalable for our high growth company.
- Lead the effort to launch, implement and administer international employee benefit programs across a growing list of Celonis’ 17+ countries
- Establish a competitive, cutting-edge and creative approach to new benefit programs design, heeding company’s various demographic groups to encourage their professional and personal fulfillment
- Manage ongoing relationships and work closely with external consultants and suppliers (benefits consultants, brokers and trustees) across the globe
- Conduct benchmark analysis to identify trends in industry and at competitor companies, to create a comprehensive and innovative benefits offer to our employees
- Design and implement communication programs to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement
- Partner with Finance to manage and evaluate the cost of all benefits programs to optimize our global benefit plans cost and performance
- Ensure compliance with all legal and disclosure requirements (e.g. HIPAA), and prepare and file required legal reports; maintain benefit plan documentation
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as HR Business Partners, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Internal Communications, Legal, to ensure efficient plan administration and excellent customer service to employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in the HR function with a minimum of 6 years of benefits experience.
- Both US and non-US benefits experience is required
- Experience in driving enterprise-wide change management in the benefits space
- Benefits experience in organizations known for innovative and competitive benefits offer
- Advanced knowledge of pension plans design, 401(k), STD/LTD/FMLA, company-sponsored life insurance and other insurance plans, global wellness programs
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in program development and evaluation
- Proven track record in working with external providers and negotiating contracts/agreements
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
- High degree of personal integrity.
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- Provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ - all virtual for now
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.