At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f/x).
As Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f/x) you work directly with our VP of Engineering Operations & Chief of Staff on strategic projects connected to the organizational goals, growth and improvements. In this role you will plan and drive your own projects and identify areas of improvements and propose new directions. By doing this you will work collaboratively with an international team of Celonauts.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Read on!
- have a Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- have 8+ years of experience in leading SW or technical projects
- have a strong understanding in technical subjects and technologies relevant to the program and company strategy and excellent project management skills
- can provide status reports on a regular basis to all stakeholder incl. upper management
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on leadership
- have outstanding organizational as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional teams, matrix management environment consisting of software engineering, infrastructure, product management and business operations.
- are comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic
- have the ability to establish credibility and rapport with executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- are results and solution oriented
- have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.