The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Working Student Academic Alliance Manager | Global Markets Support - French speaking (m/f/x). The Celonis Academic Alliance is responsible for our global education and research program. It connects academic thought leaders and researchers, students, companies, and experts around the world to foster disruptive innovation and world-class tech education. The Academic Alliance leverages more than 40,000 members at 300 universities, research institutes, high schools, student consultancies, and student clubs in 35+ countries.
At Celonis you contribute to the rapid expansion of the academic partner management within our Academic Alliance. You actively manage existing relationships and develop new alliances and campaigns for the region. In your role, you engage with all kinds of departments internally from Sales over Marketing to Data Science. You identify, drive and track academic partner pipelines. In this context, you also take care of the partner enablement and you perform academic workshops, events and train-the-trainer sessions with the partners. You will acquire an in-depth understanding of the Celonis software and how to educate students to become future process miners and business transformers.
- ... are studying Business Administration / Economics / Business Informatics / Data Science or a related field in an international environment (e.g. semester abroad)
- ... are passionate about technology and education and are interested in go-to-market strategies and business development
- ... have already gained relevant experience from internships or student activities (student consultancy or student club) in partner and customer management, or in a related domain
- ... bring a strong IT affinity and passion for data analytics
- ... have got excellent communication and presentation skills, and are multi-lingual in English, German and French
(Italian, or other languages are a plus)
- ... like to build up and maintain relationships with all kinds of educational institutes over the world, working on different markets and strategies at the same time
- ... have a pragmatic and results-oriented working style
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.