The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Site Reliability Team Lead.
We are growing fast and need you for our mission to enable a frictionless scalable Development organization! Interested? Read on!
- lead the team of our SREs, support and develop them as well as grow the team according to business needs
- own the health of our product and ensure its end-to-end availability and performance according to the defined SLOs
- define together with your team missing SLOs and ensure that they are proactively monitored as well as deliver outstanding results together with your team according to SRE principles to improve availability, scalability and efficiency of our product
- together with your team you will improve the KPIs and also share updates and reports on a regular basis to all stakeholders and the upper management
- work cross teams and within the Product and Engineering organizations.
- ... have a bachelors or masters degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- ... have 3+ years of experience in building and leading SWE or SRE teams
- ... have 2+ years of experience as SRE individual contributor
- ... have a track of record of excellence in software engineering knowing the systems you’ve developed from top to bottom
- ... have extensive design experience with large scale distributed systems
- ... are experienced in working with Kubernetes in complex productive environments
- ... are experienced in programming with Java, the Spring framework, and Python (or a similar scripting language in Linux environment)
- ... believe in proactive monitoring and automation as the base for reliability
- ... have a technical hands-on approach with strong troubleshooting skills and strategic disaster recovery thinking
- ... have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.