The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Software Support Engineer (m/f/d).
In this role you will provide 2nd Level Support for Customers using Celonis On-Premise and Intelligent Business Cloud products. You will accept, qualify, maintain and resolve complex Service Requests and Incidents according to ITSM processes and organizational communication and resolution guidelines, forwarded to 2nd Level Support. You will qualify problems or defects for handover and collaboration with 3rd Level Support. Furthermore, you are responsible for KPI adherence based on external Service Level Agreements and Organizational Level Agreements and will participate and drive regular Root Causes Analysis cycles to improve our Knowledge base. Further, you will prepare and deliver webcasts to customers and support staff on selected technical topics and collaborate with customers based on given and preferred communication channels. You will also participate and contribute to Continual Service Improvement Processes and initiatives of Celonis Support Organization.
- ... have completed an apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration or a comparable education
- ... have proven 2nd Level experience in handling international customer enquiries in consideration of Service Level Agreements
- ... have knowledge about ITIL (ITIL v3 Foundation Certification), any additional ITIL v3 Certification is seen as a plus
- ... have profound experience in administration of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems and are knowledgeable in SAML, SSO, LDAP, JKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog
- ... are proficient in at least one programming language, e.g. Java, Python, etc.
- ... ideally have already gained experience in the application of database systems (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- … have experience with major Cloud Platforms such as AWS and MS Azure
- ... have a goal-oriented, independent and structured approach to the analysis and solution of complex problems in virtual and cloud-based environments
- ... are not afraid of customer contact and you are communicative and service-oriented
- ... are passionate about topics like Big Data, Data Mining and Process Mining
- ... have very good English skills, additional languages are a plus
- ...are a holder of a EU citizenship
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ - all virtual for now
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.