The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As Director Process Mining Consulting you will lead our Professional Services unit in EMEA North. In your role you will manage our agile project teams and be responsible for the successful implementation of the Celonis Execution Management System at our customers throughout the Dutch market. You understand the strategic priorities of our customers and help your team identifying the best process mining use cases to drive long-term value and adoption. You shape the professional and personal development of your employees and make a significant contribution to the conceptual and methodology development of the Professional Services EMEA team. At the interface to the Customer Success, Product and Sales Teams you will coordinate cross-departmental initiatives.
- ...have at least 10+ years of professional experience incl. relevant leadership and management experience
- ...are a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- ...manage a team of Process Mining Consultants for the EMEA North Region to drive implementation projects and the adoption and success of our customers in using the Execution Management System
- ...work with our partner ecosystem to position best delivery approach to customer
- ...define GTM approach for selling success delivery to our customers
- …engage from post-sales to project closure
- ...generate requirements definition, support proposal development and provide technical documentation and business case calculations
- ...are fluent in Dutch and English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.