The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Research and Innovation Coordinator (m/f/x) to join our Academic Alliance Team in Munich.
About the Academic Alliance
We believe in educating our youth as the next generation thought leaders in data and process science. Therefore, we launched the Celonis Academic Alliance in partnership with the world’s leading universities, colleges, and schools to empower and encourage the Process Miners of tomorrow to share in learning and experiencing the power of process-oriented data science across the globe.
The Academic Alliance is part of the Celonis Ecosystem Department and manages the Celonis Education & Research Program. The team builds and grows education and research partnerships with academic institutions, develops and delivers a wide range of academic products and services, and organizes various community events. With our academic partners, we collaborate in a with range of research and innovation projects.
- ...Become part of the Celonis Academic Alliance team and manage independently our global Academic Research Program.
- ...Promote the presence of Celonis and its technology in research and science. Enable success in high-value research projects through multiple stakeholder management.
- ...Plan, monitor, control, coordinate, and close research projects with academic partners.
- ...Screen the research landscape and scout new academic research partnerships and projects. Coordinate a wide portfolio of R&D projects.
- ...Manage existing research partnerships with academic partners and have regular exchange sessions to generate new ideas.
- ...Prepare public grant applications, write documents/submissions to authorities, coordinate legal documents, and ensure the project governance. Work closely with the internal administration including the legal and finance departments.
- ...Work together with various departments within Celonis, including the Product & Engineering organization, to match internal research demand with the academic partner network. Be an initiator of new projects.
- ...Be a success manager to generate win-win outcomes in industry-university projects. Ensure that joint projects meet the company vision.
- ...Be the manager for the Celonis Thesis Program and coordinate internal/external Bachelor’s and Master’s thesis projects.
- ...Attend academic conferences, provide presentations, and enable researchers in using the Celonis technology for their research.
- ...Work together with the Academic Alliance and Ecosystem leaderships to define and implement new strategies for the Research Program and define the next generation of industry-university co-innovation.
- ...Successfully completed studies in Business, Economics, Information Systems, Data Science or a similar field.
- ...2+ years work experience in Research Coordination, R&D Management, Project Management or similar.
- ...Good tech skills, affinity for innovation, and understanding of technology innovation process and product development.
- ...Strategic and visionary mindset.
- ...Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with academic staff, researchers, as well as partners and internal stakeholders.
- ...Are passionate about research and innovation - engaging speaking presence (phone or in person), positive attitude and ability to win others.
- ...Have a strong business acumen with evidence of prioritization, negotiating with partners, and communicating value.
- ...Ability to proactively identify risks and remove obstacles to keep programs on track.
- ...Results-driven, tenacious, and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- ...Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills in German and English are a must have
- ...Can demonstrate both visionary and pragmatic styles and be able to collaborate, partner and work effectively and smoothly in a hyper-growth company and an international team, including collaborating with team members in a remote setting.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.