Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Marketing team at Celonis paints a vision of business transformation. We bring the power of our technology to life through dynamic experiences and compelling content on the web, on social media, at virtual events, and in every other touchpoint with our prospects, customers, and stakeholders. We create content that fuels the company’s astronomical growth in the areas of demand and revenue generation, customer acquisition, loyalty and evangelism, and brand trust and awareness.
We’re looking for a graphic designer to join our Content Marketing department that is scaling up to support the global content needs of our company. You will be part of an internal agency that is taking Celonis’ content and creative to the next level, delivering highly impactful branded assets every day.
The graphics work you will do is wide-ranging, from document layout in InDesign, to presentation design in PowerPoint and Keynote, to designing logos and other graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator. You not only need to be a talented and experienced designer, but also you must be able to communicate with stakeholders and translate our brand narrative into amazing visual expressions.
We’re looking for someone who will bring a spirit of creativity, agility, and uncommon thinking to make our brand stand out from the crowd.
This role reports to the Vice President of Content Marketing.
- Deliver all graphic design work on assigned projects: creative brief and requirements, creative conception, storyboarding and sketching, design, feedback, iteration, export and delivery
- Design for a variety of mediums (digital and print)
- Manage multiple design projects across different mediums and stakeholders
- Manage and adhere to strict timelines for the production of graphics
- Interface with internal requesters, including executive leadership
- Manage external design agencies that supplement your work, sometimes outsourcing entire projects or components of projects
- Respond to and incorporate stakeholder feedback and direction
- Contribute to a cross-functional team developing our corporate identity and brand guidelines
- Take part in the establishment of our internal agency model, helping to develop the approach and tools we use to manage the creative process end-to-end
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven experience designing presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Google Slides
- Broad experience designing for both digital and print mediums, including web and email graphics, slide presentations, and printed signage
- Familiarity with cloud technology vendors and B2B companies
- Experience designing logos and iconography
- Experience working with copy in multiple languages
- Experience with creative asset management systems
- Experience working with a global creative team and a variety of stakeholders
- Proven history of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to quickly adopt new design systems
- Ability to take personal initiative and bring original ideas to creative projects
- Appreciated skills (not required):
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere
- Motion graphics and animation (Adobe After Effects)
- Typography and font design
- Experience with other Adobe products, Sketch, and other design tools
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.