Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As the Director, Product Marketing, you will have the opportunity to help define, own, and drive the go-to-market positioning and product placement for the Celonis Platform and Applications. You will be an integral part of the high-energy Product Marketing team, helping to globally scale one of the world’s fastest-growing software companies. You will lead the positioning efforts for your specific product area. In this role, you will be a key link between Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Development, and Executives.
As the thought leader for your specific solution, you will participate in events, social media, press etc as you master the market for your product area through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. You will develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution and can be scaled globally.
You will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define go-to-market approach and drive execution in collaboration with the entire organization along with working closely with the Demand Generation team to develop campaigns that drive pipeline and collaborate with the product management team to launch new products
This position can either be located in Munich, Germany or New York, New York (US)
- ...have 5-10 years of enterprise software product marketing experience specifically in Accounting (financial business processes) related software such as SAP, Oracle, Anaplan, Netsuite, Workday etc)
- ...have a BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus
- ...have strong public speaking, presentation and communication skills
- ... have intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories and competitive advantage
- ...have a bias towards action and delivering measurable results with a consistent track record of successful projects
- ... have very good English skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work