The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Customer Support Team Lead.
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will manage and lead a diverse team of 1st and 2nd Level Support Engineers, with a focus on team performance and customer satisfaction. You will enable the Customer Support Engineers’ success by developing a transparent, collaborative and customer centric team. Ensure your team builds the agility, technical expertise and interpersonal skills needed to support our global customers effectively. Conduct performance reviews, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development by applying our Celonis Values. Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings, addressing customer feedback, creating and refining support processes. Foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses. Partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources. Be able to work a Monday-Friday 11:00am EST – 8:00pm EST (+/- 1h flexibility), work schedule with occasional weekends on call.
- ...have 2+ years of experience leading and developing Customer Support teams in a global environment
- ... have strong customer focus and service mindset, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ... have the ability to set individual goals for the team and communicate the strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
- ... shown proven flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and fast changing situations
- ... have the ability to manage high pressure situations
- ... obtained a Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, engineering, management, business, or related field or 4 years work experience
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.