The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Facilities Manager EMEA (m/f/d) in Munich.
- … Are responsible for overseeing facility operations, maintenance, and security, while developing and implementing solutions.
- … Are responsible for the local management of all vendor relations and contracts, including maintenance, cleaning, catering, etc.
- … Oversee a budget while ensuring all scope of work is executed in a timely manner, within budget and at the highest quality.
- … Ensure safety of our people by implementing/maintaining/updating our emergency action plans and providing health and safety risk assessments as needed.
- … Oversee and manage emergency action as required.
- … Monitor and provide recommendations related to your location for optimal office space utilization including end-to-end project management of office relocations or expansions.
- … Implement any/all new operational initiatives and effectively roll-out to location.
- … Maintain our standard operating procedures at your location.
- … Work closely with local building management to ensure offices are functioning optimally.
- … Oversee the maintenance of all furniture, fixtures, and non-IT equipment.
- … Are responsible for local security operations.
- … Serve as a main point of contact for building emergencies, including after hours and weekends.
- … Review and approve invoices, proposals and other service provider submittals associated with your location.
- … Maintain timely, positive, and professional communication with stakeholders and our people at all times.
- … Manage food and beverage, health and safety, and security programs and vendors.
- … Ensure facility cleanliness, appearances, and functionality, including common areas such as lobbies, conference rooms, and kitchens.
- …Partner with IT and People teams to deliver a world-class employer experience.
- …Managing and motivating a diverse team with varied skill sets and at different stages in their careers.
- …Manage office space planning and coordinate move logistics. Ensure all new hires are set up appropriately and leavers have a smooth transition.
- …Balance a wide range of long-term projects to improve the day-to-day operations of your local office (Wellbeing and Event Management).
Experience & Skills needed for this role:
- +5 years of operations and office/facility management experience, preferably in a fast-paced tech environment, hotel, or professional services environment with a strong focus on facilities management.
- Knowledge of real estate standards, policies, metrics, and best practices.
- Excellent negotiation skills including vendor selection and management.
- Deep experience and skills in managing a variety of leased real estate properties.
- Available to lead projects as the business demands.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial skill set, someone that delivers hustle with style and grace.
- A team player with fluent communication skills in German and English.
- You have a strong attention to detail, organizational planning, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- You are empathic and could bring strong people and project management skills.
- You bring organizational, logistical, research skills, and a demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and priorities within agreed timelines and budgets.
- You have an active, hands-on approach to problem solving.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.