- Own the Celo developer infrastructure and tooling experience.
- Identify pain points in the Celo developer experience and work to identify solutions that can support the entire community.
- Write clear documentation, compelling tutorials, for using these tools.
- Develop and deliver content, presentations that resonate with the wider web3 community.
- Drive and participate in developer workshops and other external events.
- Help organize, build and train local developer communities and university developer groups.
- Encourage and celebrate diversity in the communities you build.
- Represent the community externally and internally and influence the developer workflow and experience.
- Work closely with the Celo engineering and community teams.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a software engineer or engineering-focused developer advocate or dev operations.
- An ability to distill complex concepts into easy to understand explanations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Deep understanding of open-source development and communities and tooling infrastructure.
- A good sense for intuitive developer ergonomics.
- Published technical articles and/or given technical presentations at a developer event.
- Helped other developers streamline their development process.
cLabs ("Celo Labs") started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we're all proud to hold the job title of "Partner." For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at. https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3