Celestial AI is the creator of the Photonic Fabric optical interconnect technology platform. Photonic Fabric provides the foundational technology for optically scalable, disaggregated data centers, to unleash advancements in AI with sustainable and profitable business models. Celestial AI has assembled a highly experienced team of industry leaders who have a track record of building multiple successful technology businesses. The company recently closed a Series B financing to accelerate our growth, bringing total funding to over $160 million. Celestial AI serves an addressable market that is projected by Cowen & Company to exceed $200 billion in 2030.
In this role, you will be creating UVM testbenches for a custom AI processor, as well as tests, regressions, and functional coverage to achieve zero bug escapes. You will interface with the designers to develop the test plans, and from that develop testcases and coverage to thoroughly verify the RTL. Your regressions will grow to cover the full functionality of the design relative to the architectural simulator, and will include corner case testing for the more challenging cases. Your test and coverage reviews will ensure key coverage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create UVM testbenches, tests, and constraints to ensure design correctness
- Design, develop, and maintain modular and reusable UVM testbenches for blocks
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop test plans
- Create randomized tests, adding constraints and directed tests to fully cover functionality
- Confirm test completeness through code and functional coverage
- Review testbenches, tests, and coverage with designers, architects, and SW engineers
- Integrate tests and coverage within full environment
- Test ML scenarios and use cases
- Requires 4+ years of experience with UVM Testbench Infrastructure
- Familiarity and experience with UVM testbenches, stimulus, constraints, and testing
- Experience with DDR, preferred
- Experience with System Verilog and Python
- Understanding of constrained random testing, as well as corner case testing
- Experience with code and functional coverage
- Knowledge of / Experience in Network Protocols
- Self-motivated with strong technical skills and a growth mindset
- Great team player and effective communicator
- Prefer familiarity with Jenkins, git, JIRA
- Some knowledge of ML, AI trends, and HW accelerator landscape, preferred
- BSEE +4 years' experience. MSEE preferred.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Orange County, CA
For California location:
As an early startup experiencing explosive growth, we offer an extremely attractive total compensation package, inclusive of competitive base salary and a generous grant of our valuable early-stage equity. The target base salary for this role is approximately $135,000.00 - $155,000.00. The base salary offered may be slightly higher or lower than the target base salary, based on the final scope as determined by the depth of the experience and skills demonstrated by candidate in the interviews.
We offer great benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurance), collaborative and continuous learning work environment, where you will get a chance to work with smart and dedicated people engaged in developing the next generation architecture for high performance computing.
Celestial AI Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.