Celestial AI is the creator of the Photonic Fabric optical interconnect technology platform. Photonic Fabric provides the foundational technology for optically scalable, disaggregated data centers, to unleash advancements in AI with sustainable and profitable business models. Celestial AI has assembled a highly experienced team of industry leaders who have a track record of building multiple successful technology businesses. The company recently closed a Series B financing to accelerate our growth, bringing total funding to over $160 million. Celestial AI serves an addressable market that is projected by Cowen & Company to exceed $200 billion in 2030.
In this role, you will be driving the verification effort and methodology while working closely with architects, designers, and ML software engineers. You will be creating a UVM testbench environment for a custom AI processor, including testbenches, tests, regressions, and functional coverage to achieve zero bug escapes. The UVM environment will co-exist with AMS testbenches to provide strong verification of the novel Celestial AI architecture that enables higher scalable performance than traditional designs. The extended environment you create will be used to cover iterative and fast-paced HLS-generated code.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create UVM testbench Environment, interfacing with Digital AMS and Software
- Develop infrastructure, testbenches, tests, and coverage to ensure proper functionality
- Collaborate with ASIC and software design teams to develop testplans
- Design, develop, and maintain modular and reusable UVM testbenches for Celestial ML custom blocks.
- Confirm test completeness through code and functional coverage
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring
- Requires 8+ years of experience with UVM Testbench Infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of UVM testbenches, stimulus, constraints, and testing
- Experience with DDR, preferred
- Extensive experience with System Verilog, Python, and some experience with C/C++
- Knowledge of / Experience in Network Protocols
- Experienced with random testbench implementation, code and functional coverage
- Self-motivated with strong technical skills, as well as a great team player and effective communicator
- Prefer extensive knowledge of Python test infrastructure integrating Jenkins, git, JIRA
- Experience with PCIE, AXI-4, ARM standards beneficial
- Experience with formal verification preferred
- History of high quality first silicon success
- Some knowledge of ML, AI trends, and HW accelerator landscape, preferred.
- BSEE +10 years relevant experience. MSEE preferred.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Orange County, CA
For California location:
As an early startup experiencing explosive growth, we offer an extremely attractive total compensation package, inclusive of competitive base salary and a generous grant of our valuable early-stage equity. The target base salary for this role is approximately $160,000.00 - $185,000.00. The base salary offered may be slightly higher or lower than the target base salary, based on the final scope as determined by the depth of the experience and skills demonstrated by candidate in the interviews.
We offer great benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurance), collaborative and continuous learning work environment, where you will get a chance to work with smart and dedicated people engaged in developing the next generation architecture for high performance computing.
Celestial AI Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.