This is an opportunity to work in the corporate communications division of Citigate Dewe Rogerson. We are specialists in our field and work across a broad range of industries, primarily in the financial services sector (asset management, banking and insurance, fintech) as well as hospitality and recruitment. We have experience with many of the most well-known brands in these sectors and our knowledge of the issues affecting our clients is second to none.
As an Account Executive you will have strong interests within the financial services sector alongside a keen interest in corporate PR and communications. You will demonstrate a relentless drive to learn, great communication skills and be a true team player who is keen to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage key administrative tasks such as reporting, press lists, content calendars
- Able to proactively source opportunities for clients e.g. features, comment opportunities
- Media relations skills and the use of platforms like Gorkana, Roxhill
- Create strong written content such as press releases, features, comments
- Read the business sections of a national/broadsheet newspaper every day and relevant trade publications and apply your knowledge to clients’ PR programmes
- Be comfortable with data and statistics – be able to digest and translate these into PR material
The successful candidate
- Has an interest with pursuing a career in corporate PR
- Effective verbal and excellent written communication
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Confidence to make suggestions, bring ideas to the wider team that focuses on client experience and work alone or as part of a team
- Confidence to contact journalists and sell in stories on a regular basis
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to present and interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Has a creative and inquisitive mind, actively seeks opportunities to learn something new and broaden their experiences