Location: Fully Remote (CA preferred, but will consider WA, OR, TX, CO, AZ or NY)
Adrev (part of the CD Baby portfolio recently acquired by Downtown Music Holdings) generates over 2 billion views per month on YouTube and administers the monetization and utilization of 7M copyrights across more than 175 million YouTube videos. This is your chance to step into a fun position amongst the fastest growing content segment -- YouTube. We’ve grown a lot, but still pride ourselves on having that hard-working but fun startup atmosphere.
Adrev is looking to add a skilled Communications & Digital Market Marketing Manager to join our Creative and Marketing team. The applicant will need to reside in either CA, NY, TX, AZ, CO or OR (Los Angeles preferred). We have closed our offices for the time being and are fully remote, but the future could provide a shared company office with our other brands in Los Angeles for optional desks.
- Social media expertise: accounts management and tracking
- Implement and manage an integrated strategy across communication channels including newsletters, Instagram, Facebook, and other owned channels.
- Deliver basic creative content (text, image) within given directions
- Explore new ways to reach and engage our target buyers via social network presence and newsletters
- Monthly reporting on marketing data to management, including customer behaviors, market / competitive conditions, industry/economic trends, product performance and campaign performance (Click Through)
- Assisting, organizing and coordinating collaterals creation
- Executing and managing advertising campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years UI and UX experience building consumer software on web and mobile, or equivalent education experience
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Experience utilizing Adobe Creative or Affinity Suite (a must)
- Able to switch between projects and deliver end results in a relatively quick & timely manner
- Super motivated and a self-sufficient designer with a passion for culture, design, music, art, and design
- Responsive and proactive communicator familiar with agile development
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent verbal and copywriting skills
- Attention to detail and awesome time-management skills
- A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications (a must)
- Strong understanding of Figma (a must)
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Own reporting on overall performance and actionable insights on trends, algorithms, and changes of the social landscape to leadership
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities and ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
CAREER DEVELOPMENT / EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, Adrev does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of sex, age, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status or disability.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Adrev is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business and is an important principle of sound business management.
It is Company policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Any individual who can be reasonably accommodated for a job, without undue hardship, will be given the same consideration for that position as any other applicant. The People Team is responsible for implementing this policy, including resolution of reasonable accommodation, safety and undue hardship issues.