Climate Club is the carbon emissions reduction platform that leading enterprise companies use to drive sustainability across every department and every role. Our software platform is purpose-built to enable companies to engage and activate their employees to accelerate Net Zero targets and drive real business value. We work with some of the most recognizable organizations in the world to help them maximize the impact of their climate actions across their business, and are creating a new, exciting category at the intersection of enterprise software and climate tech.
The Sustainability Solutions Advisor is the technical and commercial expert of Climate Club’s solutions with specific expertise working with corporations on their carbon emissions reduction strategies. You will serve as a product and technical expert and leverage your sustainability experience to support the sale and implementation of the Climate Club platform by identifying, exploring and defining relevant solution designs for each customers’ use case.
In this role, you will work alongside our sales, customer success, product, and engineering teams while directly interfacing with our prospects and customers. You’ll excel at identifying and understanding customer specific needs, demonstrating and scoping Climate Club solutions to connect the business priorities with technical solutions. Further, you’ll constantly be identifying trends in the market and providing guidance to our product and engineering teams to incorporate in the product roadmap.
- Develop value creation & solution-based problem solving with prospects and current customers
- Lead technical discovery and opportunity qualification
- Develop and manage demo flows and talk tracks
- Manage solution design, scoping and organizational readiness process
- Maintain key customer & market relationships
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to identify industry trends and emerging customer requirements
- Drive revenue growth and customer retention through activities such as leading customer meetings, scoping technical solutions, and supporting platform onboarding
- Collaborate with internal and external teams including Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to deliver a unified customer experience.
- Be the Climate Club solutions expert by demonstrating platform functionality, explaining operational sustainability, data collection, and advising the start of the customer journey related to decarbonization
- Be the technical expert across topics such as Greenhouse Gas Protocols (GHGP) and Science Based Targets (SBTi)
- Bring real world experience on how to partner with cross functional stakeholders to drive emissions reduction on Scope 3 Category 6 & 7
- Aspire to Wow prospects and customers by appropriately scoping Climate Club solutions to match customer needs and scoping new functionality for development prioritization where needed
- Take on product ownership roles for strategic functionality development to provide business use case and technical requirements to the product and engineering teams
- Advise organizations on how to drive change management and decarbonization efforts across the organization
- Help organizations create specific strategies to continually identify critical data inputs, applicable data sources, connect data to Climate Club, and understand the actionable insights within the platform
- Help organizations translate the technical use case and align it with business objectives including:
- Analogous examples of successful decarbonization strategy implementation in relevant markets
- Identify potential strategic opportunities for customers to achieve impact reductions, cost savings and other strategic benefits.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of sustainability solutions experience in a customer facing consulting or sustainability leadership role; education considered in addition to experience.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution or equivalent on the job experience
- Certifications from standard setters like GHGP, SBTi, etc.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to present and explain technical information to various customer stakeholders
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams with competing priorities while still delivering key objectives within given time constraints
- Prior experience creating and implementing decarbonization strategies
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and decision-making skills
- Quick learner and can thrive in a constantly evolving hyper-growth environment
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills
- A profound commitment to integrity, honesty, and ambition
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
- Generous options in our early stage startup for key members of the team
- Working among a diverse, expert team at the forefront of climate tech, behavioral change, and people technology
- Opportunity to make a foundational contribution to our mission: shifting individuals and leading companies towards more responsible climate behaviors, consumption and activities
- Remote-first work environment with No-Meeting Wednesdays
- Robust benefits including full medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k and sustainability benefit ($1,000 annually to spend on increasing personal sustainability)