We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Creating and executing end-to-end test plans and test cases from functional requirements. You will partner with Analytics and Technology Services staff for black box quality with assurance activities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- Database testing in Microsoft SQL Service Environment including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers, and replication
- Defect management
- SDLC and ADLC
- SQL, Toad, and Test Management software
- Ability to:
- Create test plans, guides, artifacts, and templates
- Create clear, concise, detail oriented test plans/case
- Be a strong individual contributor and be able to work as a part of the team
- Education and Experience:
- One (1) year of relevant Quality Assurance testing experience in a software technical environment which may have included experience in a large Enterprise or e-business system and with QA methodologies or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- Fresh Fruit Delivery
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.