We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Creating and maintaining enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and databases in an Agile environment that support the needs of our reporting systems. You will plan, schedule and coordinate the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of the EDW and ETL applications. You will use tools like PL/SQL and T-SQL as well as other third-party tools. You will participate in sprint planning and estimation through collaboration with business systems analysts, product owners and other stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Dimensional Modeling and Data Warehouse Design
- Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Agile methodologies
- Ability to:
- Understand and document business users’ requirements
- Gather and analyze complex data and information, troubleshoot issues, and develop practical and effective solutions
- Effectively communicate with vendors and software support staff regarding systems specific issues
- Provide technical guidance to other programming and systems staff
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Four years of enterprise data warehouse experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- Fresh Fruit Delivery
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.