We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as a Senior Enhanced Care Management Advisor (RN) in the Community Care Coordination Department. We have two positions that can be filled in any office: Salinas, Merced or Scotts Valley.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Enhanced Care Management Manager, you will act as a liaison between the Enhanced Care Management (ECM)/Community Supports (CS) Program and providers and community agencies to promote effective implementation of program objectives and requirements; Perform ECM/CS Program oversight and support activities; Provide support to the Provider Services Department and work with other Alliance departments related to training ECM/CS providers and implementation of ECM/CS Program activities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We empower members and caregivers in navigating the health care system, as well as provide support in health management and quality of life.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of community-based nursing
- Principles and practices of community-based service delivery to at risk populations, including motivational interviewing, trauma informed care, and other best practices
- Community-based organization and/or public health practices and process
- Principles and practices of case management
- Care management and coordination
- Ability to:
- Analyze, interpret and apply legal, regulatory and contractual language, policies, procedures and guidelines, and legislative and regulatory directives
- Evaluate medical records and other health care data
- Act as a technical resource and explain regulations, processes, and programs related to area of assignment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, organize work, and achieve goals and timelines
- Communicate effectively and build collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate cultural awareness while acting as a liaison to providers serving the Alliance’s diverse population of members
- Education and Experience:
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the state of California
- Associate’s degree in Nursing and a minimum of seven years of experience in outpatient medical, care management, community health service delivery, behavioral health practice management, or related healthcare experience (a Bachelor’s degree may substitute for two years of the required experience); or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- While this position is connected to one of our Alliance offices, we are in a fully telecommute work environment right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The interview and on-boarding process for this position will be completed remotely
- This position may require onsite presence when our offices re-open, which will be no sooner than February 1, 2022. Onsite presence will most likely be on a part-time basis, but is dependent on business needs
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement: This position requires staff to be fully vaccinated upon their start date as a condition of employment. Proof of vaccination must be submitted at time of hire. Fully vaccinated is defined by the CDC. This means receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer & Moderna vaccines) OR receipt of a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) AND a 2-week period having passed since the administration of the last vaccine dose.
Additionally, all positions at the Alliance are required to meet these minimum qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 377,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for any type of employer supported or provided sponsorship.