We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as a Provider Relations Representative in the Provider Services Department.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Provider Relations Manager, you will:
- Research, analyze and coordinate the resolution of complex provider payment concerns and assist with the resolution of provider issues and grievances
- Engage in, and facilitate, provider recruitment, contracting, communication and relationships in support of strategic organizational objectives
- Respond to providers’ educational needs by planning and conducting ongoing provider training and workshops
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Provider Services team is a professional, collaborative and fun group dedicated to their mission of building healthier communities by ensuring member access to a robust network of high quality and compassionate providers. The Provider Services team is committed to building partnerships with providers by advocating for their business needs, delivering superior customer service and comprehensive provider education, as well as providing innovative provider support.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are a highly motivated individual who has a passion for providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients. You have the ability to work cohesively in a team-oriented environment and are excited to be one of the faces of our dynamic Provider Relations team. You have strong communication skills, interact with others with diplomacy and tact and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable traveling to meet with providers throughout our region. You possess some knowledge of state Medi-Cal programs and have experience working in a healthcare setting.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here
- Knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of customer service
- Proficiency with Windows based PC system and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to:
- Develop and implement effective provider recruitment strategies
- Develop and prepare educational materials and conduct provider orientations and trainings
- Design and produce reports from a data-base reporting tool
- Conduct research, gather information, analyze data and prepare recommendations and reports
- Apply sales and marketing skills when working with provider network
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Health Care or a related field
- Two years of experience in a health care, customer service, marketing or public relations environment [two (2) years of additional experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s degree]; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- While this position is connected to one of our Alliance offices, we are in a fully telecommute work environment right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The interview and on-boarding process for this position will be completed remotely
- This position may require onsite presence when our offices re-open, which will be no sooner than February 1, 2022. Onsite presence will most likely be on a part-time basis, but is dependent on business needs
Additionally, all positions at the Alliance are required to meet these minimum qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 377,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for any type of employer supported or provided sponsorship.