We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as a Technical Project Manager in the Technology Services Department. Please note, we are recruiting for this role under a working title of Technical Project Manager. The internal job title is Technical Operations Lead.
*This is a remote opportunity within California. In order to qualify for this role, you must currently reside in the state of California or plan to reside in the state of California at the time of starting this role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Technical project management experience
- Successful in building and maintaining positive working relationships with project stakeholders
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Technology Services Director, you will manage, lead and coordinate technical infrastructure work that relates to cross functional reporting and software environment needs in the Information Technology Services (ITS) Division. You will also coordinate and support regular ongoing ITS operational work and perform multiple high-level technical administrative functions in support of the Technology Services Director and ITS Division.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of, and proficiency in:
- Windows based PC system and a range of software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Research, analysis and reporting methods
- Current office procedures and familiarity with standard office business practices and general administrative procedures
- Basic IT concepts and technology
- Ability to:
- Produce detail oriented work using analytical skills
- Work with internal web portals (e.g. intranet) for document management, searching, sharing and collaboration
- Ensure high service quality
- Define issues, interpret data and define options
- Create forms and letters, compile reports and various information regarding business operations, administration and other efforts, as required
- Work effectively in a team environment with technical and non-technical staff
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a closely related field
- A minimum of eight years of experience in infrastructure-related coordination and planning, preferably in Health Plan technology; (or a Master’s degree and six years of relevant experience); or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- While this position is connected to one of our Alliance offices, we are in a fully remote work environment right now due to COVID-19. The interview and on-boarding process will be completed remotely
Additionally, all positions at the Alliance are required to meet these minimum qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 377,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for any type of employer supported or provided sponsorship.