ABOUT THIS TEMP POSITION
There is one temporary position that can be filled in our Scotts Valley, Merced or Salinas office. This is a temporary position and the length of assignment is estimated to go from February 2021 to March 2021. The length of the assignment is always dependent on business need and dates may change.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Developing and managing an individualized comprehensive plan of care for members referred into the assigned Case Management Program with the goal of promoting optimal, achievable outcomes in the most cost effective and appropriate manner. You will work with and educate members, families, providers, external agencies and internal departments on the Case Management Program and provides assistance as needed. You will participate in Quality Improvement studies, to continually evaluate the program’s effectiveness and ability in promoting quality driven, cost effective, achievable goals and outcomes for members.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Knowledge of:
- The principles and practices of clinical nursing
- The principles and practices of case management
- Care management and coordination
- Evidence-based practice guidelines in the development of care plans
- Ability to:
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interpret and apply policies and regulations
- Define issues, conduct research, interpret data, and identify and evaluate options
- Evaluate medical records and other health care data
- Organize work and manage complex priorities
- Education and Experience:
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California
- Associate’s degree in Nursing and a minimum of five years of experience in a patient care setting, including at least one year of case management experience a combination of education and relevant work experience may be qualifying
- minimum of one year of the required patient care experience must be in an acute or outpatient environment, working with the population of assignment (i.e. pediatrics or adults)
Additionally, all positions at the Alliance are required to meet these minimum qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.