We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as the Budgeting and Reporting Director overseeing the Financial Analysis and Reporting Department.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will provide strategic management oversight in implementing, directing and monitoring the Alliance’s financial functions, including financial planning, expenditures, budget administration, payroll, financial reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, and treasury activities. You will direct the Budgeting and Reporting Department, act as a subject matter expert, and provides executive level advice and guidance on financial issues and overall business operations. You will also direct, manage, and supervise Budgeting and Reporting Department staff.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of financial planning, financial analysis, accounting, budgeting and financial statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Promoting and applying change management principles
- Methods and techniques of research, analysis and reporting
- Managed care industry
- Principles and practices of supervision and training
- Ability to:
- Develop, plan, organize, and direct finance programs and activities that are complex in nature and regional in scope
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, accurately collect, manage and analyze data, identify issues, offer recommendations and potential consequences, and mitigate risk
- Develop and monitor department, program and project budgets
- Provide leadership, facilitate meetings, and partner with and guide managers and employees in the resolution of issues
- Act as a technical resource and explain complex laws, rules, regulations, processes and programs related to area of responsibility
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or a related field and a minimum of ten years of experience in accounting or finance, which included a minimum of two years of experience in a healthcare environment and a minimum of three years of supervisory experience (a Master’s degree may substitute for two years of the required experience); or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.