We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as a Process Architect in the Operational Excellence Department.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Process Improvement Manager, you will provide program management, and act as a subject matter expert, in the planning, implementation and monitoring of Process Excellence capabilities, in support of Process Improvement Unit, Operational Excellence Department and organizational strategies. You will also lead and/or support facilitation of cross-functional teams to plan and execute change, and develop, conduct and oversee Process Excellence training, coaching and mentoring.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Alliance has a rich history of problem solving and process innovation, and in 2018 Operational Excellence (OpEx) was established to formalize and infuse improvement practices across the organization. In the ensuing two years, OpEx has incrementally grown our capabilities to support the Alliance’s ambitious aims – e.g. to be a recognized leader in creating local health care solutions – including facilitated Process Improvement engagements, Process Improvement coaching and training, organizational performance monitoring, and strategy execution. Our Process Improvement Unit resides in OpEx and is integral to each of these efforts. We are excited to grow our team to further meet the needs of the organization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or a related field
- Completion of training in Lean, Six Sigma, or other Process Improvement methodologies
- Experience with Process Improvement and/or BPM in a managed health care environment
- Working knowledge of Medi-Cal, Medicaid or managed care
- Working knowledge of health care delivery systems
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Thorough knowledge of, and proficiency in:
- The application of BPM principles and capabilities, including the development and/or application of measurement systems, process governance, and change management
- The application of Process Improvement principles, methodologies, best practices and tools
- Applying collaborative leadership and people management skills, including developing staff competencies, leading team building, facilitating groups, problem solving, conflict resolution, negotiating with and influencing others
- Ability to:
- facilitate strategic business strategy, capability and process architecture conversations with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- motivate, coach, mentor, build investment and commitment, and hold others accountable
- develop and deliver training curriculum in support of programmatic objectives
- demonstrate advanced analytical and critical thinking skills, accurately collect, manage and analyze data, identify issues, offer recommendations and potential consequences, and mitigate risk
- manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve goals and timelines
- create and deliver presentations and adjust communication style in order to facilitate collaboration and understanding
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Organizational Development or a related field
- Eight years of professional Process Improvement and/or Process Management experience which included a minimum of two (2) years of experience utilizing business process architecture frameworks to drive process optimization and some experience in a lead capacity (or a Master’s degree and six (6) years of relevant experience); or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.