We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as a Care Management Supervisor (RN) - Adult team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Care Management Director, you will supervise, mentor and train assigned staff; Coordinate and implement effective and efficient Care Management programs and processes, including Complex Care Management, Medical Social Work and Care Coordination.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of clinical nursing or social work, as applicable to license type
- Principles and practices of case management
- Methods and techniques of research, analysis and reporting
- Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and database software
- Basic principles and practices of supervision and training
- Healthcare industry, managed care, and the Medi-Cal Program and related policy
- Ability to:
- Supervise, train and evaluate the work of staff
- Motivate staff and promote an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks and work schedules, manage projects, and adhere to timelines
- Identify issues, conduct research, gather and analyze information, reach logical and sound conclusions, and make recommendations for action
- Work independently, apply sound judgment, and make decisions related to areas of functional responsibility
- Education and Experience:
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California
- Associate’s degree in Nursing and a minimum of five years of experience in a patient care setting, including at least one year of case management experience and one year of supervisory or lead experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.