We have an opportunity to join the Alliance as an Application Analyst III in the Product Management Department.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Providing medium to high level support and expertise in systems configuration, research and analysis, and State policy and procedure implementation in support of the Application Analyst IV. You will support the Application Analyst IV and Product Management leadership in the analysis of Alliance business procedures, performance of medium to high level complexity systems configuration and conduct related research. You will provide vended core systems technology training and subject matter expertise to Alliance staff in coordination with other Application Analysts and the Product Management leadership, and the Training and Development Department..
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Thorough knowledge of the Medicaid Program, the methods of product configuration in a Medicaid/Medicare environment, and the medical terminology, related procedures, and national diagnostic coding
- Working knowledge of health care regulatory policies, principles of health care planning and administration, health care data analytics, State and Federal Legislative processes, and Medi-Cal
- Working knowledge of software product lifecycle management, from defining requirements to system implementation
- Experience working with methodologies such as Application Lifecycle Management and various project management methodologies and best practices
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Knowledge of:
- Software product lifecycle management, from defining requirements to implementation
- The principles and practices of technical/technology implementation processes, including integration of systems and the application of information management
- The principles and practices of project management
- Research, analysis, reporting methods, performance metrics and statistics
- Ability to:
- Understand business issues and work flow challenges of the organization and industry
- Analyze and write process maps, work instructions and documentation
- Train, guide, and act as a technical resource to staff
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, organize work, maintain accurate records, and achieve goals and timelines
- Translate business requirements into detailed product requirements
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Information Technology, Information Science or a related field
- Five years (or a Master's degree and three years) of product configuration experience which included some experience related to training staff and a minimum of three years of experience in a managed health care environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.