Passionate about following tech trends and love writing data driven content? If yes, keep reading.
This is an opportunity to join a team that is producing the industry’s smartest, most digestible and most actionable insight into the technologies, business models, competitors and market trends of tomorrow? The intelligence associate will at first support more tenured analysts on the team, but will have a clear path to individual responsibilities and to writing their own briefs and reports for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Support senior analysts in flagship reports and client deliverables
- Understand key trends and develop analyses and insights for enterprise technology areas such as AI, cloud computing, cybersecurity, mobile, enterprise IT software and infrastructure, etc.
- Develop client presentations to discuss market trends
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform and occasionally for our public research portal
- Ought to be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience is a requirement – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking or consulting
- 1-3 years of relatable work experience
- You should be a startup/tech geek passionate about all things technology
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Startup experience ideal, but a thick skin and a high tolerance for change required
- Some knowledge in machine learning and AI trends and technologies preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.