CB Insights is seeking an organized, detail oriented, and proactive Executive Assistant to support up to 6 Executives. This individual should be self-motivated who can demonstrate flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, good judgment, and the ability to anticipate and resolve problems.
- Manage administrative tasks for multiple executives: appointments, calendar, travel arrangements, expenses, reporting, filing, copying, etc.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provide communication with internal teams
- Coordinate and plan team meetings and events
- Conduct research on ad hoc special projects
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience supporting multiple Executives
- Go getter with a positive attitude
- Aptitude to problem-solve independently, learn quickly, multitask, and take initiative
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong attention to detail, research and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Apps
- BA / BS
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.