Drive growth. Intrigue prospects. Find leads.
The Role You’ll Play:
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and engaging Sales Enablement Manager to help us support and scale our rapidly growing Sales team.
This role is an exciting opportunity to own & optimize the management of the Knowledge, Skill, and Behavior matrix across all roles and regions, positively impacting ramp & accelerating productivity. The successful candidate will partner Sales leaders & Product Marketing and key stakeholders to understand critical learning paths to achieve this. Additionally, this role will collaborate on other critical sales training & enablement programs and initiatives, supporting the entire enterprise and all lines of business.
About the Enablement team:
We resourceful self starters passionately focused on strategy collaboration, delivering consistently effective value, maximizing sellers performance and driving revenue growth. We build enablement programs that are fully integrated, scalable and measurable. And, we are driven by our ability to elevate the sales profession, acting as an integrated role between various business units and tying our efforts back to key metrics demonstrating increased productivity in both efficiency and effectiveness.
Your Main Tasks:
- Analyze team and individual performance to determine areas of excellence and opportunity
- Own the management of the Knowledge, Skill, and Behavior matrix across all roles and regions
- Own the management of the coaching framework across all roles and regions
- Partner with sales leadership to develop strategies and objectives that lead to the success of each individual and the team as a whole
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create resources and other assets as required to assist in the analysis development of skills and knowledge needed to excel in all sales roles
- Monitor skill development and help manage individual coaching & development plans
- Work closely with Sales Leaders & RevOps to monitor and maintain reporting on enablement effectiveness across the team
- Improve learning efficiency, consumption of materials, and completion of programs that deliver the highest returns in the shortest time
What You Have
- 5+ years combined experience in Sales or Sales readiness/productivity/enablement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Subject matter expertise in sales process, methodologies and techniques with demonstrated independent thought leadership.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with senior stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Confidence when presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting enablement events, leading advanced sales training driving adoption of best practices, and measuring the impact of productivity programs at scale
- Flexibility and ability to pivot to new demands with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct analyses, translate results to digestible communications including messages and presentations
What’s CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
Full Time Perks:
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In-office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.