CB Insights is seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to join our team. This is an exciting, hands-on opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing leader in the SaaS sector.
The marketer will shape digital marketing strategy and design online experiences that accelerate movement through different stages of the funnel. The marketer will build foundational digital marketing programs that drive conversion rate optimization.
This role requires a strategic mindset and proven ability to deliver results. Comfort and experience with marketing automation is essential. This role requires close collaboration across marketing, sales, and technical teams.
- Define, execute, and report on A/B and multivariate testing strategies and timelines for continuous improvement of conversion rates
- Utilize qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, site reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) data to execute strategies and create testing roadmaps to improve onsite conversion rates
- Regularly communicate and translate data-driven test results into actionable insights to senior management and other stakeholders, aligning the tests to our overall strategies and goals
- Ensure flawless setup and execution of tests within the testing tools—supporting all technical aspects of the conversion optimization program
- Establish goals and create appropriate reports to track progress and evaluate program results, analyze efficiencies, and modify strategies based upon results as needed
- Document and conduct consistent analysis and research to find ways to optimize customer journeys
- Manage site optimization projects and projects related to redesigns, product launches, landing pages, CTAs, etc
- Implementation & maintenance of tools & features that enhance the visitor experience & assist in hitting marketing goals
- Conduct UX and CRO audits on our digital properties to uncover strengths and opportunitiesWork both independently and collaboratively to set up, develop, code review, and QA complex A/B and multivariate tests
- Launch & manage website chatbot campaigns that provide a personalized experience for all visitors
- Create, analyze & optimize landing pages to ensure a positive user experience that aligns with business goals
- Comfortable working under pressure in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- 3+ years of experience with website optimization, using analytical metrics and related statistical data to drive testing efforts.
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics is required
- Proven experience using qualitative and quantitative data to execute strategies and create testing roadmaps to improve onsite conversion rates
- Experience with HubSpot or equivalent marketing tool a big plus
- Strong communication skills: ability to present complex concepts and analysis in a clear, succinct, and organized manner
- Strong analytical skills
- Business or marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Being a self-starter
What’s CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In-office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.