Be on the front line. Amplify the CBI voice. Drive new biz growth.
CB Insights is looking for a motivated Community Lead to help manage communications with enterprise-facing companies. You’ll have the opportunity to act as the face and voice of our brand.
The role you’ll play:
The Research Products team is in the process of building out CB Insights Analyst Briefing program. The program aims to provide companies with an opportunity to present their products, services, and business strategies to our analysts who cover the technology market -- via surveys and phone calls.
As a CB Insights Community Lead, you will set, plan, and implement the team’s
communication campaigns and strategies with enterprise-facing companies. Further, you will be tasked with identifying appropriate contacts, driving survey participation rates, and building relationships, in effort to generate rich data that our research team and clients can use.
You will work directly with the Senior Director of Research Products, a seasoned professional with nearly ten years of experience in surveying companies and creating research products. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other members of our product and research teams.
About the team:
If you want to increase growth, both for the business and professionally, then this is the place for you. The Research Products team is a new division within CB Insights, focusing on bringing new research products to market, along with scaling existing research products. One primary focus this year is building out CB Insights Analyst Briefing program -- you can expect to hone in on your communication skills and attention to detail, as you assist the team in initial outreach and ongoing communications with 1000’s of enterprise-facing companies.
Your main tasks:
- Identify companies focused on selling to enterprise customers
- Create contact lists
- Set, plan, and implement the team’s communication campaigns and strategies using Qualtrics, Outreach, and other engagement platforms
- Test and optimize marketing and outreach tactics to increase survey participation rates
- Respond to company queries in a timely manner
- Build relationships with analyst relation teams and executives across dozens of industries
- Ensure our analysts have the necessary materials from companies when producing research
- Liaise between companies and our research team
- Liaise with our marketing and PR teams
What you bring to the table:
- BA / BS
- Excellent verbal communication skills over both phone and email
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Solid attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with MS Office apps, Google apps, and Salesforce
- Experience with survey tools, such as Qualtrics (preferable, not required)
- 5H's: Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpful and Humility
What’s CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
- Amazing culture that emphasizes Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpfulness, and Humility. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: In office daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!