Director of Demand Generation
Strategize. Implement. Execute all aspects of Demand Generation
With 30,000 inbound leads monthly, tons of public content and over 700,000 Newsletter subscribers, CB Insights has the audience and the traffic, and, with the right demand gen strategy, the opportunity to exponentially grow the business. From mapping the buyer journey to implementing ABM, the opportunities here are endless.
And that’s where you, our Director of Demand Generation, come in!
We are looking for someone to lead Demand Gen at CB Insights. This person will report directly to our VP of Marketing and have high visibility within the organization and to the C-suite.
- Leading a team of three professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy.
- Designing and executing (or overseeing execution of) end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Building and implementing innovative ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline. This includes evangelizing ABM across the business and documenting and sharing best practices.
- Leverage a variety of effective nurturing tactics to accelerate existing pipeline and close revenue faster.
- Own all Demand Generation and ABM metrics - Measurement is one part but the ability to interpret the metrics into an actionable plan is key
- Own and develop Marketing Operations around campaigns, including systems administration, workflow design and configuration, campaign cadence and launch, and full campaign analytics.
- Building repeatable marketing playbooks and systems that can be measured, constantly iterated and scaled.
- Developing collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch and refine demand generation strategies.
- 8+ years’ experience working in a Demand Generation function for technology driven companies; SaaS experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a Demand Gen function, including proven track record leading and developing high performing teams.
- Proven experience driving large scale, high-velocity demand gen strategies with successful results.
- Experience running an ABM program to drive pipeline generation in high-value accounts.
- Proven track record building a data-driven user journey across channels, to successfully reach potential clients at the right time.
- Deep expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), CRM (Salesforce), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Looker), Conversions (Instapage or other landing page builder), Google Optimize (or other A/B testing tool), Drift (or similar conversational marketing tool), etc.
- Experience working with sales teams to tangibly improve funnel conversion rates
- Experience creating and optimizing a lead scoring model to prioritize high buyer intent leads and to trigger automated nurture campaigns as appropriate
- Ability to ensure seamless data flow between Hubspot, Salesforce and other systems to optimize our marketing tech stack for our various programs, as well as compliance with GDPR, CASL, CCPA, etc.
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.