Product Marketing Manager
New York City or Remote
The Role You’ll Play
CB Insights is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product to position our product in a growing market. We’re a data driven team and need someone who loves numbers and isn’t afraid to dig into them to find the right answer, whether it’s competitive insights into our product or value patterns for sales.
Your Main Tasks
- Know the market better than anyone else at the company - and be able to articulate where we stand in it.
- Understand our customers and prospects - their needs, pains, and dreams. And drive home how we differentiate from the competition to ensure their success
- Craft concise, benefits-driven messaging. Develop elegant value propositions that work.
- Create and deliver sales enablement materials such as pitch decks and messaging guides
- Support Product releases with messaging and positioning for both customers and prospects, assisting with strategy that starts with development and goes all the way through product adoption
- We need someone to be the expert on our competitors and stand up a competitive intelligence program that will help sales and our product team win.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Be the expert on win/loss analysis, and help us identify and act on trends.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 3+ years’ experience in product marketing required; 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS environments a huge plus
- You like to figure things out. You’ve an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine. You ask questions and find the answers.
- Demonstrated experience working with Salesforce, Gong or similar
- A passion for data-driven decision making and an aptitude for leveraging data to inform recommendations.
- Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points.
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans.
- Track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified a huge plus!
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!