Want to build a product that uses data to see and make sense of the future?
If you are a coding fanatic and passionate about programming, we want you to help us make a huge impact. Our clients love our product and are thirsty for more!
At CB Insights we build products that help clients make sense of the future and drive their businesses forward using data. Our system retrieves large amounts of structured and unstructured data and uses scientific methods to extract knowledge and insights from that data. We present those analytics through a sophisticated, dynamic user interface which enables our clients to find answers to their most important questions.
As a Front End Engineer at CB Insights you will be part of a cross-disciplinary, self-motivated team with clear ownership and passion to form the future. Our crew uses state-of-the-art technologies and writes quality code that ships often.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located and this role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
If this sounds interesting to you, reach out and join CB Insights now!
- Develop reusable UI components in React/Redux
- Develop features for our next generation market intelligence platform on a small Agile team
- Consistently and frequently deliver solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable and tested within the agreed upon timeframe
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help identify opportunities, work through challenges and share knowledge with colleagues
- Collaborate with the product team to understand business requirements
- Mentor and guide other software engineers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Front End engineer who is passionate about coding and who is eager to continue to learn the craft through experience in the field.
- Experience with building React components that follow best practices and are performant
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies. Strong preference for this experience to include responsive design and front-end development on a consumer-facing application where usability is a first class goal.
- Believer in Lean and Agile values and principles for building software
- Comfortable working with engineers that are remote as well as in the local office
- Amazing culture that emphasizes folks who have high standards, humility, hunger, helpfulness and who work hard. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!