Help find and recruit top talent with CB Insights
The Role You’ll Play
We are seeking a driven Talent Acquisition Intern who is looking to learn more about what it takes to effectively build teams. We are rapidly growing our company, so you’d get the chance to help managers (mostly in the engineering department) hire top talent. You’ll get the unique opportunity to get your hands on a variety of responsibilities including recruitment coordination, sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens, and employer branding! You’d also get to participate in the hiring manager collaboration as well as final- and offer-stage of the interview process.
About the Talent Acquisition team
As a part of the Talent Acquisition Team at CB Insights, you’ll be responsible for our most important asset – our people.
- Help grow our pipeline of talent through various sourcing channels, with a focus on tech recruitment
- Manage processes and people in our applicant tracking system
- Schedule candidates for phone and in-person interviews, manage calendars, and communicate confirmations
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team in related projects and tasks assigned
- Participate in employer branding initiatives to facilitate our continued efforts in recruiting the best and brightest
- Be available for a full time summer internship in our New York City office (40 hours/per week, starting early June)
What we’d love to see in you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate adaptability - we’re a proactive, fast growing company with lots of moving parts!
- Problem solving capabilities
- Participation in extracurriculars and other activities outside the classroom
- A get sh*t done mentality
- Rising Senior working towards a BA/BS or Master’s degree
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.