Find top talent for CB Insights.
As part of the Recruiting Team at CB Insights, you’ll be responsible for our most important asset – its people. This role requires impeccable candidate experience responsibilities in addition to knowledge of recruitment methods and technologies. This is a full life cycle role and you will be expected to work closely with both candidates and CB Insights management.
- Execute customized full cycle recruiting for a variety of different roles at CB Insights
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Communicate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting life cycle to provide information on candidate pipeline
- Review pipeline of potential candidates in our ATS (Greenhouse), match applicants with job requirements based on candidate work history, skills, education, training and other qualifications
- Proactively source, screen, interview, schedule and recommend candidates for open roles
- Interview applicants to evaluate work history, education, training and job skills
- Communicate job duties and responsibilities, compensation, work schedules, work environment and other organizational information to candidates
- Extend offer of employment and complete any hiring paperwork as needed
- Develop and execute creative recruitment strategy by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels (blogs, job boards, business networks, etc.)
- Regularly manage and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent recruiting strategies at CB Insights
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1+ years’ experience in recruiting, preferably at a high volume startup, or agency
- Expertise in various sourcing tools/channels with strong research and candidate generation skills
- Ability to multitask multiple job searches to generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
- Proactive with a get sh*t done attitude
- Team player and desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in an ATS (Greenhouse preferred), MS Office, and Google Apps
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.