Love reading about the latest emerging tech trends? Interested in editing a broad range of tech-focused content on a fast-paced research team? Keep reading.
CB Insights’ Intelligence Unit (IU) is hiring a fall intern who will work closely with the editorial team on copyediting and fact checking our tech and strategy-focused research.
In the last 12 months, CB Insights’ quantitative research on technology companies and technology trends has been cited by 3,061 media outlets and is read daily by hundreds of thousands of executives, VCs, and major tech players. This role will help drive research quality and production on the IU related to artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, digital health, fintech, and much more.
While the internship will be editing-focused, interns at CB Insights will have the opportunity to experience a bit of everything that goes on in the office. Duties will vary from editing and fact-checking research to contributing ideas and updating content.
- Line edit, copy edit, and fact check data-heavy research briefs, reports, and decks
- Edit infographics for content and visual consistency
- Update high-performing content as needed
- Other projects as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong grasp of numbers and data as well as a zeal for accuracy
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-changing environment
- Interest in learning about tech startups and venture capital as well as public markets
- Rising undergraduate junior or senior
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.