Like building data-driven products? Mobile apps? Front-end data visualizations? APIs? Machine learning? We've got something for everyone.
The CB Insights Full Stack Developer is a bit of a catch all title for most of our software engineering roles. From entry level to senior, we've got a home for you. From front-end mobile apps to back-end data aggregators, we're writing quality code. You can specialize here or work cross-functionally - whatever meets your fancy.
Much of our software team has been with us for over 4 years, despite a white hot tech market with options galore. Think we can attribute much of that to a teach and learn culture where the role will evolve with your interests.
If this sounds interesting, would love to hear from you!
- Help develop our next generation web application on a small Agile team.
- Develop solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable, tested and delivered on time.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help to identify problems and share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Work with the product team to understand business requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment
- Relational database proficiency (e.e. MSSQL, MySQL, Aurora, Postgre SQL, Oracle)
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend