Like building data-driven products? Mobile apps? Front-end data visualizations? APIs? Machine learning? We've got something for everyone.
The CB Insights Full Stack Developer is a bit of a catch-all title for most of our software engineering roles. From entry-level to senior, there is a home for you. From front-end mobile apps to back-end data aggregators, we're writing quality code. You can specialize here or work multi-functionally - whatever meets your fancy.
Much of our team has been with us for over 4 years, despite a white-hot tech market with options galore. Think we can attribute much of that to a teach and learn culture where the role will evolve with your interests.
If this sounds interesting, would love to hear from you!
- Help develop our next generation web application on a small Agile team.
- Develop solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable, tested and delivered on time.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help to identify problems and share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Work with the product team to understand business requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment
- Relational database proficiency (e.e. MSSQL, MySQL, Aurora, Postgre SQL, Oracle)
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.