Love data and conversions? Come join our team.
CB Insights is looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for: website optimization, SEM, paid marketing reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving user experience and conversion rates via testing and optimization. If you are a data-driven and a creative thinker with a knack for guiding users towards conversion, this role could be for you!
- Lead strategy and manage development partners for landing page optimizations, including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Plan, present and execute digital marketing programs (B2B) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, SEM and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization
- Manage and streamline our live chat tool to increase conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- 3-6 years experience in demand generation, digital marketing or paid media; enterprise SaaS is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc)
- Deep experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search and Display) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.