CB Insights is looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to manage receivables in a fast paced, exciting environment. You will research, resolve, and communicate accounts receivable issues related to customer accounts. This includes creating client invoices, corresponding with customers to discuss past due accounts, processing payments utilizing various operating systems, researching payment disputes, and handling collections.
What You'll Do:
- Generate invoices, including within customer portals
- Own the vendor registration process
- Follow up on collections and maintain accurate credit and collection notes on each customer
- Review and rank customers by risk of collectability and monitor high risk accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries; research unpaid or disputed amounts, identify issues
- Coordinate review with all stakeholders on disputed items
- Research as requested by customers or internal departments
- Help with ad-hoc requests
What you'll have:
- 3 + years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Fortune 500 customers
- Great communication skills -both verbal and written
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Detail-oriented, strong time management skills
- Intacct and Salesforce experience is a plus
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.