Drive CB Insights' growth as part of our Customer Success team
The CB Insights Client Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the onboarding and training of new customers to ensure they are setup for maximum success. The goal is to ensure the onboarding plan is well communicated, understood and adhered to by our customers. This position will build strong relationships with individual users during the early part of the customer life cycle. They will also provide feedback that will be necessary to consistently improve the first experience of our customers. Our portfolio of accounts includes the world’s leading corporate Strategy and Innovation groups along with venture capital firms. This individual’s performance will be based on specific metrics associated with customer onboarding and product adoption.
- Own the onboarding process for all new accounts
- Train any new users on existing client teams
- Curate onboarding training material to add to our help center
- Help increase client engagement on the platform during the first 30 days
- Build successful relationships with individual users during the early part of the customer life cycle
- Work with our Customer Success Managers to manage client expectations and ensure that they have all the necessary information for a smooth transition from onboarding
- Maintain communication & governance protocols across customer & CB Insights’ teams
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed
Core Skills & Talents:
- Real passion for serving customers
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed
- B.S. or B.A.
- At least 1 year of similar experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS
- Expertise with Excel/Google Sheets and CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce and other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of financial service/tech industry preferred
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!