CB Insights is seeking an organized, detail oriented, and proactive Office Coordinator to support 2 offices in NYC. This individual should be self-motivated who can demonstrate flexibility, teamwork, calm under pressure, and the ability to provide support to the team with a positive attitude.
- Maintain 2 offices (within 1 block of each other) for a total of 220+ team members, serving as point person for daily maintenance including supplies, snacks, equipment, and errands
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord/building management and personnel
- Create processes to streamline office duties
- Coordinate and plan office events and team meetings (as needed)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 1+ year of office management experience (i.e. Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Office Manager, etc.) or in a directly relatable customer facing role (e.g. hospitality, retail, restaurant, etc.)
- Ability to own relationships with office related vendors
- Managed inventory levels for snacks, supplies and other office needs
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills
- Go-getter with a positive attitude
- Aptitude to problem-solve, learn quickly, multitask, and take initiative
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Apps
- BA / BS
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!