Make your mark in the exciting world of tech.
News outlets look to CB Insights as an authoritative resource on emerging industries, technology trends, and startups. As a PR coordinator, you’ll help expand our media outreach and make sure that our wide-ranging research is in the hands of relevant reporters who care about the next big thing.
We’re looking for a curious and enthusiastic self-starter interested in translating data and research into newsworthy stories. An ideal candidate is a news junkie at heart and is not afraid to dive deep into a wide variety of industries like digital health, retail, and fintech.
This is a great opportunity to join the PR team of one of the fastest-growing tech startups in NYC. You’ll work hand-in-hand with the PR manager and director while developing your communications skills as we promote our best-in-class research and events.
- Build media momentum by assisting with proactive media outreach around CB Insights’ reports, research briefs, and live briefings
- Expand CB Insights’ media lists by researching new, relevant reporters
- Monitor press coverage, providing updates to key internal stakeholders
- Work on the ground at CBI-hosted events like Future of Fintech
- Brainstorm new editorial opportunities that span multiple verticals
- Critical thinker and avid reader who’s interested in learning about how technology is changing the world
- Go-getter who’s not afraid to dive into datasets and tackle niche topics
- Comfortable with software tools (e.g. Excel, Salesforce, Cision)
- Deadline-oriented professional who is flexible and enjoys new challenges
- Results-driven project manager who can serve as the team liaison
- Natural communicator and an excellent writer
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of PR/communications or related experience (e.g. research, journalism)
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!