Make complex topics and data simple, for millions of people.
If you are a passionate designer who wants to make an impact working on a product that clients love, we’d want to talk with you.
At CB Insights, we build products that help clients make sense of the future and drive their businesses forward, using data. Our systems retrieve large amounts of structured and unstructured data, uses scientific methods to extract knowledge and insights from the data and presents the data through a sophisticated dynamic user interface which enables the user to find answers to their most important questions.
We are looking for an experienced Product designer with a passion for creating intuitive and delightful user experiences. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and highly visible team. Working as part of our design team, your work will touch hundreds of S&P 500 and Fortune 1000 customers, the top VCs in the world, and 500,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Carry design projects from start to finish, owning the feedback loop of discovery, ideation, evaluation, and team review
- Work to execute both long and short-term goals, always looking for ways to improve systems and process
- Work with the product team to deliver wireframes, prototypes, specs, and assets
- Contribute to our flexible design system
- Demonstrate ideas with data, empathy, and an awareness of opportunity costs
- Discover new tools to assist in mockups and prototyping keeping our team up to date with the newest technology
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio showcasing complex platforms turned into engaging user interfaces
- Experience working with data visualizations and other complex data sets
- Advanced understanding of user interface design, user experience design, interaction design, UX design process, user research, and usability standards
- Effective communication skills and comfortable working under tight deadlines, across many teams, with quickly shifting priorities
- Up to date with necessary design tools including but not limited to Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite, and Google suite
- Experience bringing designs to life with functioning prototypes preferred
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!